On March 18–21 I was in Köln (Cologne, Germany) for a weekend-long meeting of German-speaking practitioners of Three Principles, which flowed and extended into a Live Your Legend meetup on the Monday evening.
Here are several key thoughts, key ideas which I take home with me from these days, these groups, this energy:
- Our feelings come 100% from our thinking.
- Our mental system has a self-correcting mechanism.
- There is no levels of difficulty in miracles.
- We have all answers within us.
- We have all safety, love, freedom, happiness and peace within us. Only when we stop looking for them without and start seeing them within, we become able also to see it in others.
- We are all humans. So much of what we are fighting against in ourselves and our lives, makes a part of human experience, and is shared by all of us.
- We are all humans. Rich or poor, famous or unknown, already successful or not yet, there is something that unites us.
The last two points remind me of Namaste:
I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides;
I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace;
I honor the place within you, where,
when you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.”
— Namaste, as defined by Mahatma Gandhi
Until next time,
Enjoy your life! ;)
– – –