Hello, dear friend! Welcome to LikzLife!
Even if we don’t know each other personally… maybe we are just friends who haven’t yet met?
I am Lik Fenix, even if my passport and official documents would read otherwise. Currently, I am exploring areas of transformative coaching and the art of life. I want to spread the message of what it is to be human, how wonderful and beautiful our “ordinary” human life is. I want to inspire others to open themselves to their creativity and fuller, richer expressions of who they are. I am showing up in my life through art to inspire others to show up in their lives for their calling, to live their own remarkable lives, to do the work that matters for them and has a positive impact on others and the world.
The main areas of LikzLife are life philosophy, life experiences, music and photography. To explore the collection of articles, feel free to browse the tags or take a look at the complete archives. You can also learn more about me.
Enjoy your time here! ;)
PS. In spring 2014, I have selected a few of my favorite posts. There have been many more written since then, including a very deep series on love and pain. However, those earlier posts still are of interest and high value (the descriptions left unchanged):
- LOVE – exploration of my core desired feeling which actually is the core theme of my whole life.
- Berlin. Travels. – an overview of my travels to Berlin, Germany from November 2011 to January 2014, which also gives a very good photographical overview of the things I notice in life and the things I do value in my photography, including my focus on the transport photography. As a side note, it also tells how the two global movements I am involved in perfectly complement each other.
- Thirty days of Improvisation – review of one of my thirty-day challenges (I like the concept very much, and often experiment with new things in this format) which can give you a very good impression of what are my musical preferences, my musical style and my level of skills as of January 2014 (none of the improvisations was anyhow rehearsed, I was just turning on the camera and starting playing).
- When a dream comes true: A visit to San Francisco – the title says it all. A story of my first visit to the city I love the most in the world.
- WDS: Life will never be the same – A story of the most life-changing experience I have had until now.
- Trip to Wetzlar – A story of the happiest day in my life up until now.