Recap of the day 6:
- Driven by perfectionism, I totally messed up section C while “filling in the gaps” there. I had to revert to the previous version – it is good that I create a new file for each day of the challenge (otherwise, I could also use a version control system like Subversion or Git).
- I got curious if I can make the sections self-contained. Among other things, it resulted in extraction of a new section, which received the name of “E Outro-1” (previous section E received the name “E Outro-2”).
- I cleaned up the transitions between sections.
- I noticed that after all the changes, section D no longer needed the 9-8 time, and switched it back to the 6-8 time.