Hi I’m Lik, and I started this blog (back in the summer of 2013) to serve as a place for my creative expression. This is also what I want to return back to now. Somewhere along the educational path my attention switched from living a life rich in experiences to studying and excelling at it […]
Days 20 & 21:
- Took a couple of attentive listenings to the synthesized version.
- Made a few tweaks to the piece, including a small one at the switch into “intro” part, and another one just before “outro” part.
- Went through the piece several times playing it on the guitar, learning the parts as well as getting an overall feeling for the composition – I feel very god about the current state!
- Listened to the synthesized sound of the score and took notes of the places that could be improved and about my general impressions about the piece (that’s actually how I have been starting many days, not just this one).
- As I started to look for the ways of improvement, I noticed that the parts that needed improvement were actually referring to the earlier ones, but not fully, so I extended the reference – and this act improved the general feeling about the piece as well.
- Removed a part that seemed redundant.
- Considered the possibility to return the second part of section C or section D (look at the day 9 full score to see those parts).
- Wrote a new 8-bar part, which now comes after the second fast downward movement (section F) and before the “outro” (section E)