A couple of weeks ago, I decided to return to the beginning. I have bought a new copy of the “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen R. Covey, one of the first books that put me on the self-development path, got me really interested in the personal and interpersonal psychology. I am reading […]
Days 20 & 21:
- Took a couple of attentive listenings to the synthesized version.
- Made a few tweaks to the piece, including a small one at the switch into “intro” part, and another one just before “outro” part.
- Went through the piece several times playing it on the guitar, learning the parts as well as getting an overall feeling for the composition – I feel very god about the current state!
- Listened to the synthesized sound of the score and took notes of the places that could be improved and about my general impressions about the piece (that’s actually how I have been starting many days, not just this one).
- As I started to look for the ways of improvement, I noticed that the parts that needed improvement were actually referring to the earlier ones, but not fully, so I extended the reference – and this act improved the general feeling about the piece as well.
- Removed a part that seemed redundant.