- I checked the qualities of the score by going through it on the instrument.
- I discovered that a good intro would give listeners opportunity to understand the key and the time of the composition with some easy-to-follow musical content.
- I decided the area of the fretboard where I would like to start the new intro.
- I made a few choices in favor of simplicity.
- I discarded a part of the yesterday’s and adjusted the rest to follow the flow of the music.
- I sketched an idea in the place where I would like to work next.