Note: This is a post about the day 15 of the Thirty Days of Focus, see the introductory post for more details.
Today is better :) My body feels better, I am a bit more relaxed and satisfied with myself, my actions and my results – in all areas.
After I looked at the bigger picture around my stuckness with section C yesterday (day 14), I decided to take a few steps back and search for a way out from there. Because what had been there a few days ago sounded well.
So I started with yesterday’s state of section C, having previous days as references. I took a careful listen and noticed that the intention of the day 12 to bring the ideas of section A over to section C was realized only to a limited degree. That was the first step, after which I moved on to writing a new quieter part, and taking this new part together with yesterday’s chords as a new section G.
Here’s the work of today (to save space, I have added repeat signs with alternate endings, though I prefer to avoid them in the main score file, as it gets quite complicated to edit the part):
In short, on the day 15:
- I used score files of the previous days ( backup! version control! yay! :) ) to find a better way to move forward.
- I noticed that a good earlier intention could be used for cleaning up the mess.
- I moved on and wrote a few new lines to the score.